View Single Post
Old 10-20-2020, 08:53 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Scrap-related: I'm scrapping a lot less not only because I'm now working full-time but I was already mostly caught up pre-COVID & I've taken a lot less photos since then.

COVID-related: TikTok has been my saving grace. I am working from home & the kids are schooling from home so the only people we interact with (aside from when I go to the store once a week) are my parents and my sister and BIL. TikTok has been my only immediate link to the outside world & a great way to learn about & get to know different types of people, cultures, and ways of life.

Lifestyle-related: I had been working out and eating better pre-COVID. I let that all go to survive the pandemic, and I'm not sorry or ashamed about it but I also need to get back on track. A lot of big things are coming down the pike soon, and I want to be in better shape --- physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually -- by mid-2021. I have a dermatologist appointment next week that I hope will give me some hope for my PCOS-related hair loss as well as remove a skin tag on my foot (thanks, PCOS!) that has really started to negatively impact my quality of life and kept me from being as active as I could have been during all of this.