View Single Post
Old 07-19-2019, 08:01 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What was the last electronic device you bought?
Device- would probably be tv/sound bar/speakers for the basement we finished in March. It's Awesome! The hugest tv & we've been really happy with the surround setup.

I did just buy a new flash drive for the hubby's car-Tesla model 3- it records from all the camera's on the car, as well as a security feature when the car is off- if it detects motion around it- it'll record to the hard drive! There have been a lot of hit/runs that have been captured with the sentry cameras! IT's super cool!

When was the last time you got your computer upgraded or fixed?
I added some memory about a year ago & added a 2nd monitor last december.

Do you own multiples of any devices? i.e. tv's, tablets, computers
We have 4 phones- 2 older ones that the kids use as 'theirs' which have no number associated but they use them for games & such. We have just one tablet/one computer/daughter's chromebook. I'm REALLY hoping we can get a laptop for my birthday this year- Fingers crossed hubby/son doesn't have hospital bills (my laptop money the last few years!) I have two monitors for scrapping! We have 3 tv's now with the basement finished!

Do you scrap more or less in the summer months?
Less in summer for sure- mostly because we are at the lake house almost every weekend! I do enjoy the 'break' & read a lot more real books out there!

Any technology advice or tip you wish to share?
Hmmm... I'm pretty tech savy, but there is SO much that is over my head. I've really started to geek out on hubby's car- it's the fanciest computer we own! If anyone has any Tesla questions- I'm your gal! lol!

Last edited by AmieN1; 07-19-2019 at 08:12 PM.