View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 02:36 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What was the last electronic device you bought?
I don't buy anything - my husband does it all... I believe an Apple TV was the last thing he purchases - we needed to upgrade in the living room, the Roku we had was having issues...

When was the last time you got your computer upgraded or fixed?
I'm afraid to answer this question as I don't want to jinx myself... I'm in serious need for an upgrade. My MacBook Pro is 6years old... it got a new battery two years ago, I think?

Do you own multiples of any devices? i.e. tv's, tablets, computers
Oy - we have it all... 3 iPhones, 4 iPads, 2 MacBooks, 1 iMac, 2 AppleTvs, 1iPod... can you see a trend in brand? haha - funny to think that like 10 years I had to plead with die hard Windows/engineer husband to get a iMac to replace my HP Desktop. He said he didn't know anything about them... it wasn't until he got his first iPhone that he fell in love with Apple products... (I've was Apple fan from my first GIIS, in 6th grade! haha)... now he is vice president of the local Mac User Group and going to MacStock this weekend. haha!!

Do you scrap more or less in the summer months?
I don't know... I go into phases... probably more as we don't do as much of school. Probably more in winter as the weather is yucky.

Any technology advice or tip you wish to share?
Be kind to your eyes, don't forget to look up and focus on something in the distance every 20 minutes or so.