View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 07:32 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Nothing makes me happier than a printed photobook...besides my kids getting along And someone else making me dinner and finding chocolate creamer in the grocery store. Other than those things, photo books make me happy.

I don’t know actually how big my thickest book is. I usually split things into two parts if they get too big because I haven't found that large books hold together well.

And the thing about your mother-in-law sending you her Facebook page printed? I'd just say thank you and save it for your grandkids. my mother-in-law died a couple of years ago, and I would love to have her Facebook page printed with all the things that were important to her and make her happy. It’s like a snapshot into her life, something your kids will look back at and be like oh my gosh Grandma this or grandma that. Plus it’s not like you have to keep it on display at your house. To be fair, o would have totally felt asked if she had given it to me while she was alive, but now that she's gone, it seems like a nice thing.