View Single Post
Old 07-06-2021, 04:16 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennNtheBoys View Post
3 things are at the top of my least favorite list.... 1 - cleaning toilets (this one gets put on the short list of 'honey-do' chores lol), 2 - washing / putting away silverware.... I guess because they are small and there's always so many of them, I absolutely hate washing then sorting and putting them away (i've put this one on the kids chore list lol), and lastly, 3 - I hate folding socks!! I hate socks in general and don't wear them myself (besides the odd time when I go out in the winter.. but my 3 pairs are at least manageable).... but for the rest of the family, there are tons of socks and I hate them! I've ended up giving up on the struggle and just throw them all in a laundry basket... whenever someone needs a pair, I let them figure it out for themselves. haha
Jenn, we could swap chores because none of those things bother me as much. I mean, I don't like doing them, but if it got me out of doing floors, I would be willing to do them. But the socks would be an issue because I never mate mine either. I buy the same socks over and over, dark blue because I wear jeans every day and I think they go with jeans well, LOL, and just throw them all in the same drawer and grab two as I go. It's a great system.