View Single Post
Old 10-20-2011, 02:16 PM
Brodo gettin her Swerb on

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to ColleenSwerb

Weeeeee!!! Pregnant lady thread, WOOT WOOT!!

I'm due 2/29 and I'm now 21 weeks along.
We're Team Green, so we don't know the sex, and we're not even discussing names until after the new year because it's going to be a fight, lol. DH hates every name I throw out there, but has no suggestions either, so I've given up for a while. We're both going to make lists and try and find some common ground, lol.
It was a big surprise, but also not, you know? Lol! We weren't actively trying, but we had planned on starting to try this fall. So a few months early is no big deal. PLUS that means I won't be huge in the middle of the summer, which is exactly what I didn't want in the first place, so this is actually better (for me!).

I have ZERO idea what we're having. No intuition on it whatsoever. We've been referring to Swerbaby as "he", just because I hate saying it, or "the baby" 483920843290 times in a sentence. I did tell Jordan that I'll probably have some guilt if we happen to have a girl and I've spent 9 months call her "he", lol!

I started our registry the other day, so that's been fun. I need to do my research on carseats and strollers. I'm super frustrated at the price of nursery furniture. I even went to a furniture store to see what they had for kids and was totally disappointed. So I might have to come to terms with the fact that the baby is going to have the nicest furniture in the house, LOL! I'm not against refurbishing something off craigslist, but I'm running out of time.