View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 07:14 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

What do you love about yourself? I love that lately I have been able to look at not-so-pleasant situations and can tell myself that "it could be worse, look how blessed you are" instead of having a pity party and feeling sorry for myself.
Have you ever lost a loved personal item? Yes. I recently lost the big pearl of one of my favorite dangle pearl earrings (costume jewelry) that I've had I think for over 20 years. Not sure how it happened.
Do you love or hate your hair style? Those are both such strong words. LOL I don't hate my hair style, but I don't love it. I do like it, though. I wear it just as you see in my profile picture.
Which snack food do you love the most? I LOVE snack foods! Having to choose one is difficult. LOL The first thing that comes to mind is tortilla chips and queso blanco cheese dip. I haven't tried to make it myself; a lady at work told me about the Tostitos brand. I heat it up first, though.
What is your perfect date with someone you love? Going out to dinner with my husband at one of our favorite restaurants (doesn't have to be fancy) or maybe trying a new one and then coming home to watch a movie.