View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 02:09 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Thank you so much for mentioning me, ladies. You totally made a crappy weekend better.

Here are some scrappers I love to see pages from:
HeatherH is one of my favorites because her pages are so creative and inspiring! I mean look at this page...this is just one of many from her amazing gallery. Heather has some of the most jaw dropping pages.

Cinderella is a goddess. I want to scrap like her when I grow up. Her art journal pages are just phenomenal and creative. And she's proven she can scrap just about any style flawlessly.

Anita is one of my absolute faves. Her gallery is absolutely stunning. I just love her photos, clusters, and overall gorgeousness.

Allyanne is my multiphoto/pocket scrapping crush. I love that she documents the every day and her journaling leaves me with so much envy. I suck at journaling and she's a master at it.

Ella is another multiphoto/pocket scrapping fave of mine. She hasn't ever made a page I didn't fall in love with. Every page is so well composed and gorgeous.

Last but certainly not least is Tammy. She's a jack of all trades when it comes to scrapping styles. I especially love her heritage pages. She preserves these memories with the perfect touches and love.

There are many more scrappers I admire the heck out of. I could go on forever.