View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 04:26 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
I am WAY BEHIND...I mean 2005 behind. I do however get small projects done here and there like our 2018 trip to DC and our 2019 trip to Universal. I thought I would stay on top of 2021 and then fill in gaps BUT we went to Big Bend National Park for spring break, Disney in April, then a 2 week road trip in July and are planning to go back to Disney in September...AHHH! So behind. Both of my boys take photos as well as hubby so I try to incorporate everyone's photos in since they get me in the pic and they get a different view point.
I am currently focused on our road trip. We went to 18 National parks/Monuments. We drove over 5000 miles in total. I still need kits for the some of the areas...I have some ideas but still slowly working through pics. I have well over 5000 pics from the trip...Ahhh!

My boys are with grandparents in VA right now, coming back on Thursday so I have been scrapping a lot while they are gone and it is quiet.
I do have less everyday photos now that my boys are grown so it is mostly trips for the last few years...some of the younger kiddo. My boys are 11 and almost 17 so I get less photos of them...they are just boring teenagers really. On the phone, eating, watching TV, eating and eating again. LOL
I am quite jealous of your big road trip to 18 parks and two Disney trips!!!! So many great photos to scrap I am sure!!!!

Guest CT for Kristin Cronin-Barrow