View Single Post
Old 08-30-2021, 07:28 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoCee View Post
As we are 'Aussies' we always want Daniel Ricardo to be on the podium however we were huge fans of Schumacher in his day and Ayrton Senna when he was alive. Sadly we saw his crash live on tv many years ago and it is still so vivid in my mind.

Hubs has even been to Monaco to see the race once!! and he worked behind the scenes at a few down here too.

He once organised for Mark Webber (an famous Aussie F1 Driver from a few years ago) to drive his race car across the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Was an amazing this to achieve and he still loves telling that story to anyone who will listen, lol
Love Daniel! I was truly sad when he left Red Bull for McLaren, but understand his move. He is one of the sweetest guys that I've seen and seems so playful, happy to be around!! I hope next season he does well with his car and proves to McLaren why they signed him on with his amazing driving skills!

Monaco!! Oh my gosh, I'm so jealous!! That circuit and countryside is gorgeous!!! Outside of Japan and their overnight race, Monaco is probably my second favorite place for the race!

Wow!! What an awesome opportunity for your husband!! He can tell me that story any time!! All of my F1 friends would LOVE hearing that story. What an honor!!