View Single Post
Old 10-07-2019, 05:41 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I had to cook pre/post game meals for our hockey players we're billeting this last weekend, so I tried to do some quick ones so I could get back to DSD festivities!

One of my go-to for both us & the boys: pan grilled chicken tenderloins with rice. I put the rice in the rice cooker & turn it on the quick rice setting (love that thing since these boys eat rice like I've never seen before!) For the chicken, I just season with a bit of paprika, salt/pepper, garlic & onion powder and cook in a pan on the stove with a bit of olive oil. Since they're tenderloins, they cook in less than 15 mins. We usually have soy sauce or bbq sauce with the rice/chicken & a salad for veggies. Tenderloins are so easy to change up to any flavor too- sometimes we have them for chicken caesar salad, with pasta & pesto or alfredo.

Another we do for quick dinners is Tacos (either ground turkey or burger)- easy, fast & can make everyone happy (boys like soft tacos, I make mine into a big salad, hubby & kids like hard shells!)