Thread: Missing DSD
View Single Post
Old 10-09-2019, 12:45 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
I got online last night after we got home! I was able to shop and get the goodies I wanted. Today, I played a few of the games, but only quick ones. I Had other things I needed to do since I was gone all weekend.

Glad you were able to shop even if you couldn't play along! Hope the rest of your visit goes well and you are able to get the things done that you need to!
I'm glad you were able to play some of the games, Dawn!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
I didn't play nor shop (even the CT pages I made are not many!) this DSD. My internet has been crazy with China's 70th founding day. It was impossible to connect on VPN and download goodies.

It just got better today and I'll be downloading and scrapping like crazy post-DSD.
Oh no, Sherly! That stinks. I'm glad your connection is better now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saar View Post
So sorry to read about everyone who was hoping to join in the fun and play some games but couldn't.
I hope you all had at least fun shopping.
There were more of us than I expected!

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
It is a bummer!! I shopped (maybe even more than I would have, to "console" myself) but didn't get to participate other than that. I was on a "mom-cation" with 2 friends in Baku, Azerbaijan. So, it was a good reason to miss out, but still a bit bummed that I couldn't do more (besides our busy sight-seeing & eating schedules, I only had my ipad with me)
Aaaw! I'm sorry you couldn't participate other than shopping, Rebecca! But, it sounds like a what you did was fun!! I think I need to add DSD on my calendar as a holiday so that I see it when I'm scheduling plans!!