View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 12:02 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Do you own any pets?

One senior cat named Sam. I've had him for 13 years, and while we aren't sure of his exact age, he's definitely slowed down a lot in the last year or so.

Do you watch animal videos, tv shows, etc?

I love the Dodo videos; they're so cute! And I follow a few of the zoos on IG since they always post cute photos and videos!

What animal fascinates you the most?

Ever since I was a kid, I've been obsessed with manatees. I was lucky enough to snorkel and swim with them back in 2015, and it still ranks as one of the best days of my life.

When was the last time you went to the zoo?

Hmmm...it's been a while since I've been to a zoo, but I went to Busch Gardens this summer, and they had a lot of animal exhibits.

Have you ever taken care of an injured animal?

When I was a child, our family cat got hit by a car (At least we assume that's what happened), and we had to nurse him back to health. It took several trips to the vet and lots of love and care, but he lived to be almost 20 years old!

Are there any animals that freak you out?

Roaches. I would 100% be okay with living in a world where they didn't exist. I also have a fear of flying insects like bees and wasps, but I'm trying to be cool with bees since they're really important. Lol