View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:05 AM
Sweetsaholic

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to kscwgirl

1 - Lift a layout by Jule, our Treat of the Month for April, and get to know her better in this month's special feature. - 1 primary point

4 - It's Math Education month, so put an equation on your layout! (i.e. You + Me = Silly) - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Heather's High Octane

9 - Easter is Sunday, April 4th. Create a layout about your family's easter traditions. Are you more religious or bunny based in your celebration. Document this special day. - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Heather's Spring Has Sprung

10 - Use the AMAZING color inspiration at House of Turquoise to create a layout that celebrates this gorgeous springy color! Don't miss checking out the links to various rooms to see the color in action throughout various areas of the house too! - 1 primary point

12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e as inspiration for a layout of your own. - 1 primary point

15 - Check out the amazing paper gallery of Jody Wenke and lift one of her fabulous pages! Don't forget to link us to the original layout you chose to lift from her gallery too. - 1 primary point

19 - Cool Site - check it out and use it as design inspiration for a page of your own. - 1 primary point

21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl! - Used Zoe's Chasing Rainbows - 2 primary points

22 - Things We Forget - use this cool site as inspiration to create a page. Pick a note you love from the site and scrap it or do an experiment of your own leaving notes with thoughts/lessons for loved ones, around work or at school and scrap your experience. - 2 primary points

26 - Young Me / Now Me - use the great inspiration at zefrank.com to duplicate a photo from your youth today and scrap the pair of pics. - 2 primary points

28 - Whisk together the following ingredients until they're blended to scrappy perfection. 4 patterned papers, 3 of the same element (buttons, flowers, ribbons, etc), 2 photos and 1 LARGE alphabet or number. - 2 primary points

30 - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog. Don't miss looking around the rest of her blog for lots of eye candy and scrappy sweetness too! - 2 primary points

31 - We discovered this amazing quote by Mary Anne Radmacher at Scrapbook.com. Choose 3 of the following lines and create a layout for each line which celebrate the sentiment expressed (3 layouts total). - 5 primary points, 1 NR point for Penny's Batter Up

Play with abandon.

Laugh.

Choose with no regret.

Bonus #1 - Use MandaBean's designs - 1 primary point - used You Spin Me

Bonus #2 - Tali, Neutral Background - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Heather's Treasured

Bonus #3 - Aggie, Cookie - 1 primary point & 1 NR point for Julie's Rambunctious

30 total points (5 NR points)

Last edited by kscwgirl; 04-25-2010 at 07:42 PM.