View Single Post
Old 06-24-2021, 08:32 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
As a 55 year old, I do not disagree with this at all. I just like to know what you are guys are looking for when you mention things because not all of us experience the same thing. For instance, I have thyroid issues, but have never had a hot flash. I am always freezing to death instead. To be honest, I don't think that I personally do a lot of kids kits, but I could be wrong. I've learned in those 55 years, that I don't always see things the way other people do. Hopefully threads like this will help us designers expand our offerings.
I do have a few of your kits because they are not focused on kids

And, I hear you on the freezing. I had long pants and a sweater on earlier today (it was in the 70's). Only put on shorts when I went outside to do some cleanup on the patio. Hot flashes are what most women complain about with the change of life but freezing is something a lot of women have as well. A bunch of us were talking about this in a FB group I am in just today. And within a matter of minutes I've gone for hotter than Hades to colder than the Arctic.

So a kit about a woman's hormonal changes could definitely have things for both sides of it!