Thread: Garages
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2021, 03:57 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
Chet the dummy is my son's boxing bag. It is shaped like a man's torso and head. Every time I opened the garage, I would see it's silhouette and jump before I realized that it was Chet. I told my son for years to get Chet out of the garage before he gave me a heart attack. When he got a new one for in his basement where his home gym is, I knew that one could go.

A salmon ladder is a vertical ladder which you climb by jumping a free-moving bar up one rung at a time. Think American Ninja Warrior. Again, that was my son's and it was too high to fit in his basement so he couldn't take it home. It took up a lot of room in the garage, so it had to go. Some hot dude with great arms came and got it; he'd been wanting one at his house and was really happy. I was happy to see it go and to see a hot, happy dude. LOL
Oh my goodness, Lorie! That's hilarious!! I used to have mannequins that I used for Halloween. They were kept in the garage and I had the same experience of being started

Bahahaha!! So you got benefit out of the salmon ladder, too

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjscraps View Post
My mom didn't want it anymore because her new husband has a convertible camaro. The one she gave her is in good shape but older (2008), with very few km on it so she decided it would be a good first car for my daughter (who had just turned 13). So until she gets to drive it, I am!!! lol! It's a Volkswagon EOS

Did I mention we're in Canada, so it's convertible weather for only May-Sept? lol

I do enjoy it though, it's super fun to drive - even when it's only a few degrees about zero like the other morning
I'm glad you're getting to enjoy it! That's such a great layout!
I laugh when I see people with convertibles here. Our season is a bit longer than yours, but it still seems funny to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leablahblah View Post
You're lucky you have a garage!! I miss having a garage. I hate having to store my stroller in the back of my car. We have a basement with no outside access and a small shed that has bikes and toys and gardening tools. That's all we can fit.

Way to go on your cleaning progress!!
We are lucky! I don't know what I'd do without it!
Thanks, Lea!