View Single Post
Old 01-05-2015, 10:28 PM
Such a Sweetie

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libby Pritchett View Post
Hi MIchele! Welcome to SSD! So glad you're getting back to digi!

To answer some of your questions...

Spin-a-lift is an old SSD challenge that we've done over the years. Basically, you choose a layout and then flip or rotate it and lift it from there!

Any products from current SSD designers is fine... including freebies, items you've picked up from their personal store, and retired items. As long as it's by a current designer, you're good!

You're also welcome to check out our free sample section and use those things on your layouts. We just put 24 new free items up yesterday, so there are lots of fresh things there to play with, too!

And yes, we'll be putting up a new board each month!

Finally, I'd say that if you wanted to just try the challenges on your own using outside-of-SSD product (just to try out the system and knowing that it wouldn't count for rewards), you're welcome to do that. However, we do not have an "open" gallery, so that means, you have to use some SSD product on your page for it to be posted here.

I hope this info helps a little. If you have other questions, don't hesitate to ask!
Guess what! I just scrolled through my stash to see if I could find Sweet Shoppe kits I already have. I change my folder icons to kit previews so I can easily see what I have, and the Sweet Shoppe packaging is very easy to pick out from my stash too. I found I have several kits from the past few years from designers who are still here! I have last year's birthday collar too!

I also found I have two kits from Kristin Cronin-Barrow and Zoe Pearn that were monthly Premiere kits at DigitalScrapper. Would those count because the designers are here, or no because these two kits were sold elsewhere?

I'm going to get started on the Bingo challenge soon!