Thread: QOTW: Spending
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 10:36 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

I think I am spending a bit more this January then usual because of my diet plan. It is about $400.00 a month, which has increased the regular grocery budget, plus I have been stocking up on healthier pantry items since I am cooking lean and green meals every few day. (Being on my own means I eat them for multiple days or freeze them for the future.)

I also purchased some kitchen equipment, like an air fryer and mini waffle maker (in a really fun aqua color) and a nutri bullet (not in aqua, ) for the cooking of those lean and green meals and hackings for the fuelings. I really don't have much in the way of kitchen equipment, except enough crock pots for an army, so I am calling those necessary purchases. LOL

Along with everything else happening kitchen wise, I decided to organize my pantry and cupboards and have been buying things for that as well.

I want new lamps for my living room, so I am looking at those right now. Lamps are expensive! LOL

To be honest, I don't have a strict monthly budget but do plan and save towards a yearly goal for my retirement.