View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 02:00 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1. I took a few photos of my tulips which finally bloomed a few days ago. I can't wait to scrap with them. I only have a couple left in the garden but I am always thrilled each spring when they bloom.

2. One tip is to multi-task but not overdo it. I often do two things at once but if I try to do too many, I get distracted, I get confused on what I'm focusing on....so 2 things at a time works like a charm for me. For instance, while waiting for my computers to boot up in the morning, I step into the laundry room and fold or organize for 2-3 minutes and then step back into my office and sit down to get started on my work day.

3. We live near quite a few restaurants and we don't go often but I do love White Spot. They have the best burgers and salads around here IMO.

4. I am know to always say "awesome" lol. So does a good friend of ours so we are always laughing at each other as we say it over and over. My other often said word is a bad one "sh#t"....I know I could say worse things but still, I do say that more than I should.