View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 01:28 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you feel stressed this month? Got it all under control? Don't care and just wing it, letting everything fall into place?
I am not stressed, it's still early in the month. Ask me this in another week and I might have a different answer

Are you well organized? Or do you procrastinate?
A little of both maybe. I have projects and things to get done and have a basic plan for everything but of course it never all goes as planned so am constantly re-organizing my schedule. I did procrastinate this wk as I was supposed to get all the tree decorations out of the storage area and just never got around to it so tonight for sure I need to get at and then tomorrow finish pulling out all the bins and deciding what I'm using this year. Each year I put out less and less, hating the part about putting it back after the holidays. It just seems like a lot of work. I don't bother putting up my Xmas village anymore. But...I'll hang onto all that stuff b/c I may get energetic and put it up again some year.

What is something you hope to accomplish this month?
I want to bring my all-in-one computer into Staples and see if they can wipe it clean and then tweak it to run a bit faster (that's my living room evening scrapping computer). During the day I scrap on my double screen PC in my office downstairs but at night I like to be upstairs with hubs, watching shows. So, since I remove it from the corner of the LR to put the Xmas tree there, putting it away for Dec, it's a good time to send it in for updates.

Got any decorations or baking done yet? I'll be decorating on Sunday and baking I'm going to leave until the wkend before Xmas as I'll be off work at that point until Jan so have lots of time to get everything done.

What is something you are looking forward to this month? Bailey is coming over on Sunday for a few hrs and will help decorate the tree. Even if she doesn't want to decorate, losing interest (b/c of her brain injury), just having her here will be fun. She's been in the hospital for almost 2 yrs since the TBI so this is the first time she's able to come to our home. She can only come for a few hrs b/c she'll need to get back to the carehome for her medications and insulin but that's ok, by then she'll be ready for some quiet time and will probably be glad to get back. I can't wait!!!! And of course....I'll take tons of pics