View Single Post
Old 02-28-2022, 02:04 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurabobaura View Post
i am so not organized enough to print books... i need loose pages. i keep wishing they'd run a sale on their 8x8 prints. wahhh :P

for those of you printing books...are they in order? for the year? a certain theme?
I don't scrap chronologically but I do print chronologically. I usually have 2 volumes per year (but sometimes 3) + my Christmas album. If we go on vacation, that also gets a separate album. I do have an ongoing COVID album but those pages are also included in 2020, 2021, and 2022 as we hit various milestones.

I keep track of what I want to scrap by pulling copies of photos into separate folders in a main "To Be Scrapped" folder. There is a complementary "To Be Used" folder with subfolders of all the kits I need to use. If there's a match, they go together into a "Kits + Photos" folder organized by year. Once the page is done, I delete the photo folder and decide whether to delete the kit or save it for my stash.

I'm printing 2015 this time around but I have up through 2018 (possibly 2019?) done & uploaded to Shutterfly.

Last edited by LeeAndra; 02-28-2022 at 02:07 PM.