View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 12:20 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

I deleted all of the freebies I collected when I first found digital scrapping websites. But I still have kits that I bought, all on 3 different EHD's (1 connected to computer and 2 separate backups).

I have kept a spreadsheet recording the kits used from the beginning which was especially helpful when I did CT work. I also include a small photo of the finished page. Back in my CT days I would pick 1 or 2 photos from an event and scrap. Fast forward to these days when I am going back and actually scrapping those events. I may have enough photos to do another page and I prefer to have my event pages look the same. The spreadsheet tells me what kit and fonts I used. So, yes, I have gone back and found old kits and scrapped with them!

Now I will admit that I think I lost some kits and some of my working copies of my layouts when an old EHD died. Evidently those items never made it to another EHD over the years. Can't do anything about it now and I only realized they were gone when I went looking for them.