View Single Post
Old 03-10-2020, 05:35 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Carlton View Post
Hey girls!

I just want to say... never stop trying. If it's something you want, keep going for it. Seriously... you don't know who was on our short list, those ladies we would have taken if we were adding 6 or 7 or 8 Babes, but alas, like you said Rae, we can't take everyone, so we have to narrow down / draw a line somehow.

We are acutely aware of how disappointing these calls can be, especially with such amazing scrappers here, but I hope you guys know how much we love and appreciate you for putting yourselves out there for us to consider. We really do think ALL of you are AMAZING!

<3

R
Thank you Robin, the hardest part is being left wondering each time you are turned down what can I do differently, can I improve in some way? I didn’t really take it personally this go round my life has a way of throwing me tough hits, geez my husband got hit by a bus after all. I’m hoping my free time returns again now that he was medically released back to work and I can get back to scrapping and jumping in more again. I’d love to be a babe but honestly after any call turn down first the disappointment hits then the Self doubt as a scrapper sets in but then it hits me once I sit down calm my soul and reflect ... I do this because I love it, yes it’s a dream to be a babe but I still get to enjoy a hobby I love around digi land and that’s pretty cool in itself. Not everyone can open a program they knew nothing about and a few years later be creating memoirs you love and are proud of,that in itself is a win for me. Thank you for the call looking forward to the next one.