View Single Post
Old 05-20-2020, 12:08 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

we are opening up slowly down here too.

We got to go visit with friends on Saturday night, was so exciting, lol. And I am having one other family for a meal next week to celebrate our Jewish holiday of Shavuot. We are only allowed 5 others to visit at a time but can be with 10 others outside.

I will be having my first haircut/colour/blow next week in three months and can not wait to get rid of my skunk line down the middle of my head!!

No restaurants/cafes open until June 1, but then with 20 people allowed, 50 by mid June and maybe, if all goes well, 100 by July 1.

Absolutely NO interstate travel yet and as for overseas... we'll be lucky if it is allowed by January next year (except maybe to New Zealand... )

But I did go clothes shopping today... it felt great as I really needed some new winter clothes. The stores are doing everything correct, had all the correct signage up directing distancing etc and I couldn't try anything on, had to bring home, try on and will return what is not suitable.

There is a definite feeling of 'lightness' for want of a better way of putting it, in the air even though almost everyone is really trying hard to keep the physical distancing and doing the right thing.

I will be honest and say, I thank God everyday we live in Australia, we have been very lucky down here, in many many ways, and I just hope that, going into winter, things don't get worse.

stay safe, healthy and happy everyone.xx