View Single Post
Old 12-23-2020, 07:30 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Wow, Vanessa--880 pages!!!! Amazing!

I am so proud of myself for keeping up with Project Life this year. I'll be ready to print when I see the first coupon of 2021!

In addition to this year's PL pages, I spent the first 4 months catching up on 2019 PL pages. There were 3 or 4 weeks that were holding me up because I just didn't have many photos. I finally "gave myself permission" to just combine those weeks. I think the 'boring' weeks with fewer photos & stories would be a great place to document things like what shows you're watching, books you're reading, a recipe you tried, etc.

My main motivation came from 2 places--- 1- having my 2018 & 2019 books printed (and the lesson that keeping up is easier than catching up!) and 2- checking in once or twice a week with my friend/"accountability partner"-- it was nice to report back that we had the previous week's page complete!

I definitely want to keep up with Project Life for 2021 & also work back on a simpler version for 2017 (I started PL in 2018). I am really going to focus on streamlining my processes, because I need to use my time more effectively if I'm ever going to finish the pages I want to do from our 2016 Disneyland trip! Haha...