View Single Post
Old 02-15-2020, 03:21 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

What do you love about yourself?
I'm patient and kind and can stay calm in most situations.

Have you ever lost a loved personal item?
I can't really think of anything, at least not a physical item. In the days before online backup, I lost some photos when I got a new computer. It wasn't until a year or two later that I realized that about half of 2006 (DS2's birth year) had never transferred. I still have the scrapbook pages with all the best photos from that year and I have medium resolution copies of the photos on CDs (which is how I backed up then), so luckily it was disappointing but not devastating.

Do you love or hate your hair style?
I have fine curly hair, so it dictates its own style, LOL. I don't love it or hate it. I guess I love it when I have the time to invest in it, but on a daily basis I've been struggling with it since our morning schedule has changed and I no longer have time in the morning to make it look nice. I've also come to the realization that most of the products I'm using on it are too heavy for it, but every time I try to change products I have a lot more misses than hits, and that gets expensive.

Which snack food do you love the most?
On a daily basis I snack on almonds, string cheese, and mini Kind bars. But my real favorite is chocolate.

What is your perfect date with someone you love?
DH and I are generally pretty laid back--our dates are usually takeout and a movie at home after the kids go to sleep. But my perfect date is the one we got to take in November--Disney World without the kids for 4 days! It was amazing! It's the longest we've been away from them in 16 years and the first time we've taken a real trip rather than doing a local overnight.

Last edited by rach3975; 02-15-2020 at 03:23 PM.