View Single Post
Old 09-29-2021, 10:10 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

1. What did you have for dinner last night? Tuesday I have a late class, from 7 to 10. I leave too early to want dinner before, and I get home too late to eat a real dinner then. I end up having a few snacks (mini meals?) rather than a real dinner. Can't even remember what I had!

2. Do you shop sales first for DSD or play the games? Maybe both? Depending on when the DSD section of the forum goes live, I might play games first or might check out the new releases. But even though I'll browse new releases right away, I won't check out until Saturday or Sunday.

3. Are you working right now? Right now it's 10 pm, so no.

4. Do you listen to music while you work? or podcasts? I'm a preschool teacher, so I listen to lots of little voices! When I lesson plan or do work for grad school I need silence. When I scrap or do housework I listen to audiobooks.

5. What's something good that happened to you this week so far? I finally had ALL of my kids in class this week! For the first few weeks of school I had several students out due to Covid cases and exposures.