View Single Post
Old 10-03-2021, 08:53 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Send a message via Yahoo to lorigaud

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellymr View Post
I usually do 16/8 or 17/9

I lost 10 lbs but many inches and all my bloat then went on vacation which blew my IF schedule so now I am back at it, only for the past week.

It really is so easy to do after the first week or so. The trick for me is to stay busy during my morning hours and I prep lots of veggies and have apples on hand for in between meal snacks. I try to calorie count with it but if I want cake or pizza, I love that I can have that and not worry about it.
I agree - I love that I can leave it while on vaca and then come back to it pretty easily. Since starting again in September, I am down 9 pounds. This week I did a "meal-less Monday" with just a small 500 calorie meal Monday for dinner and nothing else for the day. It wasn't difficult at all, so I'm going to work on doing that once a week. On my other days, I usually fast between 18 and 20 hours. It's amazing how your body adapts so quickly. When I do get hungry, if I'm not ready to eat yet, I drink water and remind myself that "hunger is not an emergency" lol. I'm so much less bloated and feeling better after getting back to my schedule.