View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 09:29 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

THANK YOU!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! To everyone that has prayed, sent sweet words and given virtual hugs my way!

It was a VERY long and emotional day. We showed up at the courthouse at 1:15 and wasn't seen by the judge until 4:45!!!!! AND it was standing only where we were waiting for that WHOLE time. Needless to say we are exhausted. I did want to update that the parent's attorney did in fact try to change things but the judge SAW THROUGH the scheme and was very matter of fact with them. We are staying status que right now and will re-evaluate at the next court hearing on Jan. 26th!!!! THis is EXACTLY what I prayed would happen. I was really worried for about 15 minutes of our hearing because our side or Peanut's side was not being listened to. The judge came through. It was a totally God interruption. I am SURE of it!

SO, he is still OUR foster son. He will be here through the holidays for sure. We are at total peace about this and I know that wouldn't be here if God wasn't a part of this.

SO, again thank you for caring and loving me through this. I can not express in words how much it has meant to me. ((HUGS))