View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 03:20 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Okay, I've thought abt this some more now, Col.

I think I'm going to choose one of the template albums I already own (or maybe even use Ali's Week In the Life templates!) and then go through my stash and pick 1-2 Christmas kits, a sparkly gold or silver alpha, & my very favoritest stitches and staples. I don't really care abt the continuity when it comes to matching, but it will be much more likely I will complete it if I don't have to think when I do the pages, kwim?

I'm also going to be going with a seasonal book from day after Thanksgiving through possibly NYE, so I may lump a couple days up here 'n' there if I need to.

We'll be putting up Christmas decorations at my mom's house the day after Thanksgiving (a huge childhood tradition for me) and may well celebrate Christmas after the actual day with my parents and/or Jeff's son depending on what his visitation schedule is going to be, so I can't leave those things out just because they technically fall outside the definition of the book.

This will be Jeff's and my first Christmas engaged/living together/a 'real' family with his son, so it will be neat to document the traditions we start following as they are happening.

This will be fun!