View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 09:35 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

TOTAL: 22

1 - Play along with the Sweet Shoppe Summer Games and earn points for each challenge you complete. - 2 pts per layout up to 12 points

10 - Check out the list of "100 Things to Write a List of 100 About" and select one to use as a page theme. Include at least 25 items as a list on your page for 1 pt, or 100 items for 2 its - 1 or 2 pts.
2 Points Plus NR
NR All About Me by Studio Basic and Sugarplum Paperie
DJB Fonts: I Love Me Some Nikki (Euro) by Darcy Baldwin {fontography} Posted 31 Aug

15. Click to see the source of this image and all the other beautiful embroidery hoop projects. Choose one of them for a circle-inspired layout. - 2 pts.
NR Point - NR All About Me by Studio Basic and Sugarplum Paperie
DJB Fonts: I Love Me Some Nikki (Euro) by Darcy Baldwin {fontography} posted 29th August

19 - Check out the lists of prompts in this blog post and use at least two prompts in a layout. - 2pts.
12. What is making you mad?
20. What is the hardest thing you are dealign with?

22. Chose one of these fun August holidays and scrap a layout showing how you celebrated. - 1 pt

30. Use this blog to really notice your child, or someone else important in your life. Use the tips listed, then create a layout with a photo of that person, and the things you learned about them. Use the suggestions to comprise your journaling for the layout. -2 pts.

32- We are our own worst critics. Take inspiration from this smash book cover and scrap something POSITIVE you love about YOURSELF!! - 1pt

Last edited by Starlight-Princess; 08-31-2012 at 09:53 AM.