View Single Post
Old 02-23-2020, 09:13 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

There are SO many talented scrappers here! It's very hard to pick just a few. If I didn't mention you, it's only because I didn't want to have a page-long post!!

I'll start with Wendy. She is SO talented! She almost never uses templates. Her LOs are spectacular. She can scrap in every style, and do it with panache! Not only is she an amazing scrapper, but she is the most encouraging person I know.

Next is Tammy. I am in awe of Tammy's LOs. She is another master of many styles. Her boy pages are drool-worthy! And, her girl pages make my heart happy!

Then there's Amy. I love Amy's journaling! Her pages are sometimes raw, always vulnerable. Her styling is fabulous!

Tinci is up next. Krisztina is ultra talented! She's a cluster master. She rocks multi-photo LOs!

Last, but not least, is Cheryl. Cheryl is ubertalented! I love watching her "Watch Cheryl Scrap" videos. I have learned so much from her. I dream of being able to scrap like her!

Okay... I lied... one more!
I absolutely love Ally's pages! She manages to tell a story with a lot of photos, but her LOs never look cluttered. It always looks like her family is having so much fun (even if maybe they're not. LOL!)!