View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 11:29 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

If you have a day at home, do you ever wear jammies all day?
Yes....I love to have a jammie day. I have loose comfy jammie pants and big soft tees/tops. I have lots of pajama hoodies in varying thicknesses depending on the temperature. I also have many pairs of slippers too. I love to wear my comfy jammies all day. On most wkends I will laze around until close to noon in my jammies, playing on the internet and reading my book.

Is there a chore you have been meaning to get to at home but haven't found time for?
Cleaning out the fridges/freezers is at the top of my list. I need to get in there and organize the food so I can see what we are running low on.

Do you have a schedule for household duties?
I'm really bad about that. I like an uncluttered kitchen/LR so always put things away, don't leave things out but I procrastinate about dusting and vacuuming. I also hate washing windows and I know we will have to pull out the double windows which is a PITA but every spring we do it so we can clean inside the windows.

What movie/TV show is on your "to-watch" list when you have time?
There are so many on my list but I do want to watch Amazon's Hunters soon.

Where is your "comfy spot" at home?
That's an easy one....my lazyboy chair. There is room for me and Taz to curl up in it and I've got a soft afghan to drape over us.