View Single Post
Old 03-13-2020, 07:58 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

If you have a day at home, do you ever wear jammies all day? Yep, I change clothes multiple times a day: out of my pajamas to bring the kiddos to school, back into comfy clothes, then back out of the comfy clothes to pick up the kiddos and when we're home it's back into the comfy clothes again.

Is there a chore you have been meaning to get to at home but haven't found time for? A couple years ago I bought home a big tote of childhood photos and some from my Grandpa's time in the service. I really want to organize and digitize them but I just haven't gotten around to it yet!

Do you have a schedule for household duties? Nothing concrete -- just certain things every day at some point. Laundry is one I am either spot on - a little load every single day otherwise it's a giant mountain of it on the weekend. I wish I were better at not being so "all or nothing" about things!

What movie/TV show is on your "to-watch" list when you have time? Hubs and I have been watching the tv show Manifest together. He's got a weird schedule right now so we can only watch every other day and every other weekend so it'll probably take us a little while to get through it!

Where is your "comfy spot" at home? My fuzzy grey papasan chair. I wanted one my whole life but never got one for some reason. I think they just never fit in anywhere? I finally just bought one and I don't care if it looks funny where it's at b/c we never have visitors anyway! My whole family, cats included, love it!