View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 12:33 PM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I'm claiming my spot, not sure how much I will get done, but I love the challenges, so finishing even a few would make me happy.

4 - It's Math Education month, so put an equation on your layout! (i.e. You + Me = Silly)

1 point

10 - Use the AMAZING color inspiration at House of Turquoise to create a layout that celebrates this gorgeous springy color!

1 point

12 - Use the color blocked style at Jack!e as inspiration for a layout of your own. (Ok, this took on a life of its own. I was heavily influenced by the pattern mix and match, and the color blocks rearranged themselves, but the style did influence the layout.)

1 point

15 - Check out the amazing paper gallery of Jody Wenke and lift one of her fabulous pages! Don't forget to link us to the original layout you chose to lift from her gallery too. (inspiration - http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gall...4101-blue/?c=t)

2 points (one for the challenge and 1 for NR)

18 - Getting chatty - use a talk bubble(s) on your layout.

1 point

21 - Gender Bender - use a girl kit to scrap a layout for your boy or a boy kit to scrap a layout for your girl!

3 points (2 for challenge and 1 for NR)

22 - Things We Forget - use this cool site as inspiration to create a page.

2 points

23 - Patterns @ Piece - use patterned papers to do some paper piecing on your layout.

3 points (2 for challenge and 1 for NR)

27 - Ad It Up! - use this wild and colorful ad as inspiration for a layout of your own.

2 points

28 - Whisk together the following ingredients until they're blended to scrappy perfection.

2 points

29 - Use the thought provoking inspiration at Baby Love Letters to choose a topic and create a layout which includes a letter to your child, a loved one or even yourself.

2 points

30 - Create a layout inspired by the sweet quote shared at CK's Scrapper of the Year Elizabeth Kartchner's Blog.

2 points

31 - We discovered this amazing quote by Mary Anne Radmacher at Scrapbook.com. Choose 3 of the following lines and create a layout for each line which celebrate the sentiment expressed (3 layouts total).

Layout 1-

(NR point)

Layout 2-

Layout 3-

6 points for 31 (5 challenge points and 1 NR point)

Bonus Challenge 1- use MandaBean products

1 point

Bonus Challenge 2- Neutral background with pops of color

2 points- 1 point for challenge and 1 point for NR

Bonus Challenge 4- Layout 1- stars; Layout 2- circle; Layout 3- black and white pictures

1 point

32 Total points as of 5/1

Last edited by disneyaddict; 05-01-2010 at 09:57 AM.