View Single Post
Old 08-18-2021, 12:49 PM
So Sweet

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJSDesigns View Post
The only thing I have ever binge watched was Longmire and obviously I liked it a lot. I have a hard time sitting still to binge watch anything, but that one was worth it.

I usually watch real life crime show will I am eating my dinner, so I am always a fan of those, even though I am not plotting any murders. I think just seeing how criminally stupid a lot of people are is interesting. Both the murders and too often the victims themselves. You hook up with a man who did 20 years in prison for attempting to murder his ex-girlfriend, but think those 20 years have made him a better person, you should not be surprised to find out you were wrong.
I feel you. My TV lives on the Oxygen channel (I do have cable) and it is non-stop real life crime shows the majority of the time. I love to watch the ones where the profilers dig into why a person did what they did, especially the serial murderers like Bundy and Dahmer and BTK. Lately they have been running a lot of Dateline shows and those are interesting.