View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 05:45 PM
Administrator

profile gallery send pm

Hey there!! Welcome to SSD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDoesPSP View Post
I'm going insane trying ot figure this out I am having 2 problems today.
1. I posted my first layout yesterday for the challenges here but completed 3 total unfortunately after I posted the first one and went to post the 2nd and 3rd ones the gallery informed me I had already used up my alloted limit of 3 layouts per day. (I only posted one though) So I waited until today to post them but again when I went in to post it told me the same thing and I havent posted any today.
First, I checked out your gallery and it looks like you posted 1 LO but in 2 galleries besides your "member gallery" so it counted it as 3 uploads. Also, the "today" is really a 24 hour period from when you reached your limit, so by the time that rolls around today, it should allow you to upload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieDoesPSP View Post

Also.....

2. I have been browsing the gallery and wanted to leave comments on a few layouts but I do not have the option of replying to a layout even though I am signed in. I can reply here obviously but for some reason I do not have access to replies in the gallery. Do I need to request access???

Help please!!!

Thank you
Kellie
This is because we've had so many issues with spammers, there's a required post count before you can leave love in the galleries, it should be fixed now!