View Single Post
Old 09-06-2019, 12:14 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Are you tidy or messy around the house?
Generally I'm tidy, sometimes I'll leave something to be done later, but even at our messiest, we're a pretty tidy bunch.

Do you have a garden or flower pots around your home?
Yes! I love flower pots- I'm just starting to change out the summer annuals (even though I had some annuals come back again this summer!!) into Fall. I just got a gorgeous red mumm for our porch from costco!

What is the favorite room in your home?
hmm. that's tough. I love our house. It's a tie between our master bedroom- we just got new furniture & it's gorgeous, the office- where all this magic happens and the new tv room in the basement that we just finished last winter- the tv is so ginormous- it's fun to watch sports & movies!

How long have you lived where you are now?
We had our house built in 2013- so about 6.5 years now. We lived in the inlaws basement for a year & a half while we figured out where to build! We've been in Spokane (moved from Olympia, WA) since 2011- 8 years.

Do you know your neighbors?
Yes! A lot of them at least. When we first moved in there was only a handful of houses, so we would get together for block parties & such- now there are about 100 houses, so that doesn't happen as often anymore. We are still close with our immediate neighbors- as in have all their phone numbers & kids play together!