View Single Post
Old 04-10-2024, 03:29 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by HavaDrPepper View Post
I know I don't post much in the gallery so you might just disregard my opinion. The reason I don't is I don't find the gallery user friendly. I get frustrated when I'm just browsing layouts. Even with hints about how to get the most recent layouts showing, it never works for me.

But then I have used the TLP gallery since 2016 and that is what I'm used to. I find it so much easier to browse layouts. I get alerts on my layouts with no issue but have chosen not to receive emails.
These are the kinds of things I want to hear and consider. We WANT you here and we want you to have an awesome experience.

In doing some research this morning, I've discovered we CAN import our existing forum and gallery completely into Xenforo, so the question becomes is that platform and user experience something the majority of you would prefer or is it a bit of a 6 of one / half a dozen of the other kind of situation?

It would be an expense for sure, but it's been a long time since we've been able to make these kinds of upgrades, so I want to weigh it carefully based on the activity here in the forums and the potential benefits of a more modern software environment.

Your feedback is definitely appreciated <3