View Single Post
Old 04-07-2020, 10:44 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by allyanne View Post
I've been wearing make-up about half the time--it just makes me feel finished and ready for my day, though I don't wear much anyway. My hair is kind of a disaster, however. I was supposed to get it cut on March 17, but that didn't work out, and now it is getting so long that I need to pin it back or maybe shave my head. Those are my two options. I'm with Lynn, getting ready is part of my routine, and my days don't go as well when I skip it!
You sound like my daughter. She's growing her hair out and every other day its her asking me to shave her head like I do her brothers

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooperL788 View Post
I don't really remember when I started, but I take a nap almost every single day. I'm kind of embarrassed about it when my kids talk about how they get to bust out their electronics until Mom wakes up. But really, I'm a WAY nicer person to be around if I can sneak in an hour or so of sleep after lunch. Maybe I like living the toddler life?
Growing up we were never to be "lazy", so I have a hard time allowing myself to do things that aren't "productive". I haven't lived at home in over 20 years and I still hear my father telling me to get up and do something when I'm resting. But this virus is kicking my toosh and these last two days I've been so exhausted/tired that I'm having a hard time doing much that doesn't require laying down, being still or sleeping

I'm going to live vicariously through you and your naps though!