View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 12:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

1 - 1 pt - Lift a layout by Jacyln Bernardo, our Treat of the Month for January, and get to know her better in this month's special feature.

I lifted mrs_jb's layout Unique.

2 - 1 pt + 1 NR bonus point - January 13th is Make Your Dreams Come True Day. Scrap one of your biggest dreams. Include a to-do list outlining how you're going to make that dream come true. New Release: Where Fairies Dance by Misty Cato - New 1/9 - LO Uploaded 1/15

3 - 1 pt - Year In Review: Pop Culture - create a layout which features a Top 10 list of either your favorite Music, TV shows, Movies or Books from 2009.

5 - 1 pt - Hat Day is January 15th - photograph and scrap one of your favorite people wearing their favorite or wackiest hat!

11 - 1 pt - The Midseason TV break is over! What show are you most looking forward to seeing return this month? Scrap It!

23 - 2 pts + 1 NR bonus pt - January 23rd is National Handwriting Day! Get creative and create a layout which features your personal handwriting prominently on the page. If you have a custom font featuring your handwriting, feel free to use it! You can also journal with your favorite paper and pen and scan or photograph it too! New Release: U and I by Shawna Clingerman - New 1/23 - LO Uploaded 1/26

27 - 2 pts - January 4th is Trivia Day - create a page that shares some trivia about you or one of your little ones.

31 - 5 points + 1 NR bonus pt - Book of Me 2010 - this year SSD is encouraging you to create a Book of Me Album! So often we focus on scrapping everyone else in our lives, but we're challenging you to record more of who YOU are on a regular basis throughout the year too. Pick 3 of the 5 topics below and scrap 3 layouts to earn 5 points:

31a - Introduce Yourself with Basic Stats

31b - 10 things I Love About Me - New Release - Close to the Edge by Shawna Clingerman - New 1/30 - LO Uploaded 1/31.

31e - If I had a million dollars...

33 - 10 pts - Mini Badge Albums - This month we’re creating a mini album using plastic name badge holders, business card file or trading card keepers. Use one of the fabulous projects below as inspiration to create a mini album of your own that includes at least 6 two sided pages (12 mini pages total).

Click on image to see the rest of the pages of the album!

Bonus #2 - 1 pt + 1 NR bonus point - Raji frequently uses white as the background on her layouts. Your challenge is to do the same thing by using a white or very light background. (not white space) New Release: Sending All My Love by Misty Cato - New 1/23 - LO Uploaded 1/24

Bonus #3 - 1 pt + 1 NR bonus point - Cindy (aka cindys732003) is an awesome layout artist and template designer. Download this month's cookie and create a layout. New Release: Own It by Lauren Grier and Shawna Clingerman - New 1/16 - LO Uploaded 1/17

Total Points = 31 (26 primary pts & 5 NR bonus pts)

Last edited by isaacsmom; 01-31-2010 at 10:29 PM.