View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 01:54 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacinda View Post
Just consider it a single store collab Wendy. We're not going to go through and try to identify which element came from which designer on the layouts.
I like that answer!! I think I was really worried about it being sold individually, not being able to credit as a store collab (you know?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nietis View Post
Just like Jacinda said, you can credit it as a full SSD collab if you prefer that way, however, it is also okay to credit it individually, depending on what you use. Either way it's fine.

For me, I put all those individual folders into one folder. I like mine neat and have proper preview for each folder, so, since there is no preview that includes everything, I store them by each designer, just like how they are packaged & sold in the shoppe right now.
I like that answer!!
I really hate when I'm sick because I always second guess everything. It's like my head cant think clearly and I have these debating conversations about if this is the right way or not, and then I talk myself out of it.

Tomorrow I'll go through and put them all together so I can scrap it as a whole cohesive kit, instead of going through each designer's folder to find their portion, which can and will get tedious.

Thank you guys for helping me figure out what the best way to store this mystery collab!! I so appreciate it and probably so does my sanity!