View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 12:33 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Which room do you spend the most time in?
My bedroom, I think... I have always been this way, I need time by myself and that is where I head, my laptop is in there, too.

Which room do you usually eat in? Kitchen, dining room, elsewhere?
Kitchen/dining... it's open concept, only a breakfast bar separates us... or in the summer we will eat outside on the deck. Super rare to eat anywhere else - every December we do have a "picnic" in front of the christmas tree in the living room, as part of December Daily.

What are three things you love about your home?
Master bathroom is huge for this size of house, the woodwork - dark maple, and no mortgage... that is what keeps us from being really serious about moving, haha.

Do you have a porch/balcony to sit out on, do you?
Porch - yes... I wish it was about a foot wider. We used to sit out there more, but this year really haven't. My husband and son have a tradition that after doing year work, they sit on the porch, drinking a soda and discussing life.

What is the messiest room in your home?
Better question is what is the cleanest, haha... but it would be the basement... that is where everything goes to die. So much of Jake's childhood stuff is down there. Took me a really long time to let go of the dream that we would have another child... I really need to get down there and purge, but my heart says otherwise... sigh

If you could renovate, what is one thing you would do?
I would love, love to add a sunroom to our house... we seriously looked into it, but because we are a story and half on the back of the house, with landscaping, it put it way out of budget... geez, the final cost for a 14x14 room was about half the price we paid for the whole house!