View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 12:42 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Which room do you spend the most time in?
I spend the most time in my office where my laptop is.
Which room do you usually eat in? Kitchen, dining room, elsewhere?
I usually eat at our kitchen table - my husband loves to eat on the couch but I can't do it successfully - too messy =)
What are three things you love about your home?
The location, my pantry (it is ginormous), it is paid for
Do you have a porch/balcony to sit out on, do you?
We have a small porch out back, but it is shaped in such a way that it is hard to use - don't sit outside as much as I would like to
What is the messiest room in your home?
The office - it is quite small 6x14 & one end is a closet. It just seems like every time I try to clean it out, I can't throw anything that is cluttering it up away (needed for something, not sure what to do with it, etc.) I can declutter other areas of my house, but this area is hard for some reason.
If you could renovate, what is one thing you would do?
Hard to choose just one - probably my #1 though would be redoing our backyard. Our backyard was pretty much our kid's domain (lots of grass, playgym, etc.) but now that they don't use it anymore, it is not really a good place for hanging out with adults (patio too small - current berms hard to maintain - our shade trees have died ...). Hubby & I have talked about it and have different ideas about what direction to go, so have not made much progress yet.