View Single Post
Old 09-20-2019, 05:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Which room do you spend the most time in? in our bedrrom, specifically the corner of our bedroom as my computer table was there, and the living room.

Which room do you usually eat in? Kitchen, dining room, elsewhere? kitchen.

What are three things you love about your home? my heart is here, this is the safest place where we can be, and there are lots of kids in our neighboors that my daughter plays with.

Do you have a porch/balcony to sit out on, do you? we have a small porch but we don't really stay there because we're facing and beside our neighboors' porches too, so since some uses theirs as a smoke area, and there are tons of bugs outside, we don't really stay much there.

What is the messiest room in your home? my daughter's bedroom, I guess. I mean, no matter how many times a week we clear it up, it still looked and feel crowded to me. Or the attic.

If you could renovate, what is one thing you would do? Since we live in an apartment, I can't make any, but it needs some improvements like the bathroom flooring which peels off with little water so I keep on gluing it. Also the bottom drawers in the kitchen. We haven't been able to use those since we lived here because they're stuck.