View Single Post
Old 09-21-2019, 01:16 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Which room do you spend the most time in? Considering the amount of time spent at home, I'd say my bedroom is the room I spend the most time in. The living room is a close second. I work out in the living room, do a lot of my homework there, etc.

Which room do you usually eat in? Kitchen, dining room, elsewhere? Most of the time we eat in the dining room. The kitchen is not large enough for a table. Lately we have gotten lazy and eat in the living room. I hate it. We need to stop it.

What are three things you love about your home?
1. The solitude of where we live.
2. The view, no houses in sight.
3. We can have any animals we want without having to have permits and such.

* Those are all about outside the house... I don't know if there is a lot I love about the inside. It's a late 70's split level with attached 3 car garage. The main floor inside is great. It doesn't need a lot. It just isn't my dream home (the property, I love). There is just nothing that stands out to me.

Do you have a porch/balcony to sit out on, do you? We have a deck out back. I miss the balcony at the old house. We don't sit on our deck much because we have HUGE dogs out there who think they are lap dogs.

What is the messiest room in your home? What room isn't? The basement is the worst. The kitchen is always messy. My kids don't put anything away, ever.

If you could renovate, what is one thing you would do? We need to finish the basement. Right now we use it for storage more than anything. It is as large as our main floor with a utility room, 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a family room with a great fireplace. It would probably be my favorite part of the house if it were finished. Well, technically it is 'finished' but I don't like the paneling, the lack of vapor barrier behind it, etc. I want to finish it all right with drywall.