View Single Post
Old 06-14-2019, 06:45 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

What's your fave thing to do on a rainy day? - Read a book or scrap

Have you tried a new recipe lately? - Not recently but a couple weeks ago. I'd saved a delicious looking banana cream pie recipe for years before I finally got around to making it. It tasted like fake banana flavored Laffy Taffy. Gross. It went in the trash along with the recipe.

Do you speak any other languages? Yep though I could stand for some practice again. One of my degrees is Fine Arts - Spanish and used to work for the Mexico division for Schneider National where I spoke/emailed/worked etc in Spanish all day. I would love to learn another language, particularly ASL as I've always found it interesting and after experiencing some permanent hearing loss this past year it's moved up my list of priorities.

What are you looking forward to this wkend? The kiddos' last day of school yesterday (finally!) and we are just enjoying relaxing around the house, doing some yard work and getting the house ready for family coming to visit next month. Not much different than a regular weekend during school except that we know we can work at our own pace because there's no longer a schedule attached. That's my favorite part about summer...doing whatever we feel like at the moment. Oh yeah, and the kiddos are taking Daddy out to eat and shopping for Father's Day. They're getting him a tie and he's actually excited about it. LOL... We joke b/c ties are the boring "not another one" present but he's had to wear ACU's for so many years that he doesn't have all that many ties for his new position and actually wants some.

What was your favorite subject in school? Spanish and Yearbook (surprise surprise!)

Last edited by KingsQueen82; 06-14-2019 at 06:48 PM.