View Single Post
Old 12-24-2020, 11:09 PM
Sweet Tooth

profile gallery send pm
Default Does Santa wrap stocking stuffers?

I want to start off in all sincerity by saying I apologize for posting a thread that isn't fully inclusive. If you don't celebrate Christmas, let alone Santa, skip this. (Or read it for fun? But just know I understand there are other ways of being and secular Christianity is just one of many.)

Okay, disclaimer said, I am curious: Who wraps Santa's gifts? In our home, Santa wraps a book for each child and leaves it on their bed. (This gives me a few more minutes' sleep before DS wakes up.) ETA: I should have said "Does Santa wrap his STOCKING STUFFERS"! I wasn't asking about regular presents under the tree. Oops!

In our house, Santa leaves 2 joint stocking gifts, which usually are a game and a movie and are placed between the kids' stockings on the sofa (the stockings are too full to leave hanging on the mantel). This is the first year in basically ever that I didn't buy a movie for the kids. We stream everything so what's the point? Plus, tomorrow is WW1984 day lol and we're going to just watch that. Why buy it? Anyway, they got a game, Throw Throw Burrito, and a cookbook, the America's Test Kitchen Baking book. NOTHING else is wrapped by Santa, but Santa doesn't give the under-tree gifts. In our house, he only delivers stocking items. (Also, how odd to talk about Santa as if I'm not Santa!)

Last edited by Tree City; 12-25-2020 at 09:25 AM.