View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 01:06 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neverland Scraps View Post
Yeah I noticed you didn't do it and know you were busy last night with J's birthday!

The Primary Color one I've not even thought about---I hate primary colors and am hoping I can pull that one off, last minute of course!

Oh Amy!!!! WOW!!! That's gorgeous!!! Share your shadowing secrets!!

I had to look up the definition of Eureka to be able to figure out how I wanted to use it in my layout.
By definition, it means "A cry for joy when one discovers something".
With that, I used that as my inspiration for a travel page and the excitement we had while driving out West for the very first time! We didn't say "eureka", but we sure had the definition as we took in the wonders before our eyes during that vacation
https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com...travel&cat=500

Maybe that will help you?
Thank you for picking up the slack!

I love your Eureka LO!! I think I'm going to use a Disneyland photo (California Adventure to be more exact). I think "Eureka" is painted on the side of the rapids ride (my mind is blank right now!).

Amie... I would LOVE to see a video, too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
I have currently finished 8 of them! So proud of myself since I went all summer not doing any of the Passport challenges!

I have a few ideas for some of the challenges I have left, but I know I'm not going to finish blackout! I'm ok with that! Any layout finished is a good thing at this point!

I think the hardest ones/ones I won't do this month are OLW-Eureka (it's not a word I would use in my typical everyday occurance, so I can't think of a way to scrap it), Favorite Life lesson, currently wondering, and dialogue/conversation. Hmmmm, I see a pattern! As much as I enjoy journaling on my pages, I don't like my journaling to be planned ahead of time! Maybe I'll have to work on that moving forward!

Good luck to all of you trying to get Blackout!
That's awesome, Dawn!! Hopefully some inspiration will hit you for those challenges that you're struggling with

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
I have 6 done, I think.... been too busy for me to scrap the last week.
Six is great! Any page scrapped is a good thing!!