View Single Post
Old 05-06-2016, 06:46 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

(01) How long have you been digitally scrapping? since 2006
(02) When or how did you first discover SSD? RAK at DST long time ago.
(03) What's your favorite non-scrapping way to unwind after a hard day? read a good book and drink some hot cocoa
(04) What's the last show you binge-watched? Terra Nova
(05) What's your biggest pet peeve? picking up after others
(06) What's your best quality? good listener
(07) Where did you go on your last vacation? Yellowstone National Park
(08) What's your favorite time of day? Why? bedtime! I LOVE sleeping
(09) What was your worst (first) date like? in college, played a card game I didn't know, with a guy I didn't like (a friend's guy would only go out with her if his friend had a date).
(10) What's your go-to dish/recipe to make when you're having people over or bringing something to someone else's house? pasta salad or fruit salad- both super easy and yummy!
(11) If you could travel back in time to change one thing or event in your life, would you? What would it be? If not, why not? No, God had my life planned from the beginning, everything I've gone through has been to make me stronger or make me who I am today.
(12) If you could be a character in a book, TV show, or movie, whom would you choose & why? Little House on the Prairie, Probably Laura. I just love that show!
(13) What's your least favorite household chore? it's a toss up between dishes and laundry
(14) What's one thing you know to be true? Christ died for my sins
(15) What are you looking forward to doing or seeing this year? going on vacation with 2 of our friend's and their families!
(16) If you had to choose, would you choose to be obnoxiously smart or obnoxiously rich? rich- I'd love to give to those less fortunate than me!
(17) What's your favorite memory of/with your family? Why is it your favorite? Christmas Junior year of college, my siblings and their families all came over to my parents house. It was the first Christmas we had all been together since my oldest 2 siblings had left home when I was little.
(18) Who is your hero/ine? Why? my husband- he works hard to provide for our family
(19) What's been the best/favorite (Halloween) costume you've ever worn? Princess Leia
(20) What's your favorite ice cream flavor? Moose Tracks or Mint Chocolate Chip

Last edited by aussiegirl; 05-06-2016 at 06:50 PM.